- Model NO.: Caged Valve Tray
- Surface Treatment: Without Processing
- Type: Distillation Equipment
- Transport Package: Plywood Box
- Origin: China
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Milling
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: SPT
- Specification: Tailor Made according to Customer requirement
- HS Code: 84199090
Caged Float Valve
The Caged Float Valve is a three-piece valve unit to maximize vapour rate flexibility. It comprises of a moveable light weight valve disk and a heavy weight valve disc which are enclosed in an open orifice cage structure with four legs that are attached firmly to the tray floor. Dependent upon the vapour rate, the light valve disk moves up first until the bottom of the second disc is reached. With further increase of vapour rate also the second disc will open. The maximum opening is controlled by the height of the cage legs. The light weight disk is normally flush seated with the tray deck but also the caged valves with anti stick spacer tabs can be offered.
Due to the relatively large operating range and the ability to perform satisfactorily at low liquid and vapor rates this valve represents an alternative for bubble cap trays.