Demister Mist Eliminator
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 PCE Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Demister Mist Eliminator
- Object: Fertilizer
- Operating Type: Continuous Type
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Trademark: SPT
- Specification: Tailor made according to customer requirement
- HS Code: 84199090
- Type: Demister
- Separation Mode: Filter Type
- Installation: Vertical
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Plywood Box
- Origin: China
DEMISTER mist eliminators are made to any size and shape from a wide range of materials, both metal and non-metal. Stainless steels and exotic alloys are fully annealed to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
Based on years of actual in-plant performance, Saiptech engineers utilize special families of mesh styles for particular equipment and processes to meet customer efficiency requirements.
How a demister works
A vapor stream carrying entrained liquid droplets passes through a DEMISTER pad. The vapor moves freely through the knitted mesh.
The inertia of the droplets causes them to contact the wire surfaces and coalesce.
The large, coalesced droplets formed in the mesh ultimately drain and drop to the vessel bottom.
Benefits of DEMISTER
- Easy to install in all process equipment
- Most cost-effective solution when equipment sizes are set by other requirements
- High efficiency with low pressure drop
- Emergency delivery available
- All 300 and 400 series SS
- Alloys 200, 400, 600, 800, and more
- Alloy 20
- For example, Alloy 66 is a specially designed material used to extend service life in sulfuric acid plants.