Bubble Cap Trays for Low Liquid Loading and High Flexibility Application
|FOB Price:||US $10-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Bubble Cap Trays
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Marine and Flight
- Origin: China
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Milling
- Trademark: SPT
- Specification: Tailor made according to customer requirement
- HS Code: 84199090
Bubble cap trays are used primarily in applications with very low liquid loading and very high flexibility, where large turndown ratios are required.
A bubble cap has riser or chimney fitted over each hole, and a cap that covers the riser. The cap is mounted so that there is a space between riser and cap to allow the passage of vapor. Vapor rises through the chimney and is directed downward by the cap, finally discharging through slots in the cap, and finally bubbling through the liquid on the tray.
2. Can be talor-made according to customer requirement.
The cap can be made of metals including carbon steel, stainless steel and alloys. It can also use plastic in corrosion system.
Typical Material Available:
* SS 410S/304/316L
* Monel Alloy/Titanium/C 276/Brass,etc.
* Others materials are available on request